Governing bodies of the Orthodox Autocephalous Church of Albania
Holy Synod of the Orthodox Autocephalous Church of Albania
- Archbishop of Tirana and all Albania Mr. Anastasios, President
- Bishop of Berati Mr. Ignatios, member
- Bishop of Koritsa Mr. Ioannis, member
- Bishop of Argyrokastro Mr. Dimitrios, member
- Bishop of Apollonia and Fier Mr. Nikolaos
- Bishop of Elbasan Mr. Antonios
- Bishop of Amantia Mr. Nathanael, (Chief Secretary of the Holy Synod)
- Bishop of Vili, Mr. Asti
- Protopresbyter Mr. Ioannis Trebitska, (Chief Secretary II)
- Archimandrite Mr. Kosmas Soviani (Secretary of the Holy Synod)
- General Clerical Council
- General Clerical Assembly
Administration of Holy Metropoli of Gjirokaster
- General Hierarchal Commissioner Protopresbyter Panteleimon Mitrou
- Representatives to the General Clerical Council:
- Protopresbyter Ioannis Merkouris and Mr. Thomas Dallas, Dean of Technical Vocational High School "Ap. Paulos" Mesopotamos
Councils chaired by the Metropolitan:
- Metropolitan Council.
- Episcopal Court.
- Monastic Committee.
- Advisory Board of Education.
- Director of all services, Mr. Orfeas Betsis.
- Accounting: Mr. Mich. Tarifa and Ms. Efrosyne Dakou.
- Clerk of Certificates, Mrs. Elisave Siameti
- Director Mr. Orfeas Betsis.
- Engineer Mr. Stefanos Kotsias
- Administrator Mr. Christos Nassis.
- Building maintainer Mr. Evgenios Siametis.